Saturday, November 8, 2008

sooo,
  I've decided I'm a huge computer dummy and don't even know how to figure this whole blogspot thing out. So if anyone can give me some advice it would be really appreciated! How do you put pictures on here? How do you customize your page?
I was soo thrilled to see some of my buddied who I haven't talked to in FOREVER wrote comments! Thanks, when I figure out how to work this, I'll try to talk back.

Tiff

2 comments:

  1. When you go to write your post, there should be a little picture at the top of where you write your post and if you click on that it will ask you if you want to add pictures and from where, then you can just browse your computer or wherever to put pictures on. Also on my blog there is a link on the side to blog backgrounds, it gives you step by step instructions. You can add a friends list through the layout of your page, and then click add a gadget and you can add a bunch of stuff. You do the background stuff through the layout also. I hope that helps, if not I can give you step by step instructions. ask if you need help and I will try to be more clear. Because I would LOVE to see pics of your girls!!

    tiffany fackrell
    fackrellfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right. So there are tons of really cute free backgrounds at thecutestblogontheblock.com. Just click on the background you want and there's instructions below the picture that tell you how to get it on your blog.

    If you're totally confused by their instructions, I think the easiest way is to:

    first of all, find the background you want and copy the HTML code

    1. sign into your blog
    2. click on "customize" up at the top right
    3. click on "pick new template"
    4. select "minima"
    5. click "page elements"
    6. click "edit HTML/Java Script" over on the right
    7. paste the HTML code into the little box that pops up
    8. click "save"

    If you have any more questions, just let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete