Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my plug for. . .

Has anyone heard of FLYLADY before?

She has a fantastic and amazing website for women (or men) everywhere who need help organizing their lives in order to have a clean home. 
I know I am furthest from having a spotless house which is why I need this website so much. She has a list of baby steps to do to lead up to becoming clean again and the best part is. . . it's DOABLE!

If you haven't seen her site before it's www.flylady.com
Try it out!
I recommend you go to Beginner Baby steps or just to the Sneak Peek of the Week in the box telling you about the current Fly Zone. It'll give you a job to do once every day of the week (excluding weekends) that will help keep your home sparkling. The fly zone changes every week and it only takes you 15 minutes per day. . . really, just read over the site and you'll see how great it is yourself.

Just passing along a great housewife/mommy tip to anyone who is interested.

3 comments:

  1. I lOVE flylady, I haven't been very good recently, but when I do her 15 min thing each day-it's amazing! She also has great tips for organizing during the holidays etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about this from a few people. I think I'll try it out. My house sure needs it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds awesome! Thanks tif, I'm off to check it out. Also, post your moms bread recipe:)

    ReplyDelete