Thursday, May 21, 2009

Please define:

troublemaker: trou·ble·mak·er\ˈtrə-bəl-ˌmā-kər\ : noun

: a person who consciously or unconsciously causes trouble
(I'd say consciously)

tooth:\ˈtüth\ :noun: plural teeth 
:one of the hard bony appendages that are borne on the jaws and serve especially for the prehension and mastication of food and as weapons of offense and defense (hmmm, weapons. . . couldn't have said it better)
Synonyms:choppers, fangs, tooth, tusks

5 comments:

  1. Oh Tiff! You're always having too much fun. . .how many baths do you think it will take to get all of that off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You have such cute kids! Weapons for sure, is all I have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh do you have your hands full!! Is that purple marker?? Hopefully not permanent :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I thought that kind of stuff only happened in movies ('Purple People Eater').

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking the same thing! I wish I could stick around, hang out, and get to know ya better. But I guess this'll have to do for now anyway. I love your blog! It made me laugh. :) We'll definitely have to keep in touch... and you'll have to answer my questions about mommy stuff (with your sarcasm and sincere-ness, of course) when I get there. Take care!

    ReplyDelete