Saturday, August 29, 2009

enthusiasm

Oh how I'd love to have. . .

the innocence of a newborn. . .

Danna (couple of hours old)

The sweetness of a one-year-old. . .

Danna's 1st birthday

The goofiness of a two-year-old. . .

(2nd birthday-cheese face)

And the enthusiasm of a three-year-old. . .


Happy Birthday my big girl!!!
(wipe-wipe-sniff-sniff--how did this happen so fast?)

More pictures from her special day. . .

6 comments:

  1. Tiffany, you are one of the most beautiful women I know. I love it when you put your hair up. You are such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Danna! Time sure flies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I'm digging the cupcake tower. Happy Birthday Danna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Dana from your Benson Building babysitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cupcakes! Happy birthday to Danna! We meant to call and sing. . .but we didn't. Sorry. I hope she had a fun day! Jeff and Hailee were excited for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe that you have three year old...incredible--And what a bundle of joy

    ReplyDelete