Nope.
I'm already itching to put up all the fun and adorable Christmas stuff I've accumulated downstairs.
And I want to make more.
Thus far I'm holding back but I don't know how much longer I can last.
Seriously, look at these adorable ideas (that I sooooo want to copy). . .
The only problem is, do I even have enough shelf space to put these, or time, or money. . .?

(found this at http://granvillehouse.blogspot.com/)

(found at http://notsoidlehands.blogspot.com)

(found at http://theidearoom.blogspot.com)

(found at http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/)

(found this at http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/)

(found this at http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/)

(found this at http://granvillehouse.blogspot.com/)

(found this at http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/)
just a couple more weeks. . .
and since I don't actually need any of this stuff, you may want to be expecting random gifts from yours truly. . .
Tiff,
ReplyDeleteeven though I checked your blog this morning, I new that you would be posting something crafty soon. These are some cute ideas, I think I'll be making a lot for Christmas decorations this year too since we don't have any.
STOP! Christmas decorations are my favorite!
ReplyDeleteYou are wearing off on me, Tiff! I LOVE browsing through those blogs and getting lots and lots of ideas. After two and a half years of marriage, I'm finally getting that bug to "nest" and decorate. Thanks for your post!
ReplyDeleteYou inspire me to get doing things, I know I can also find GREAT things on your blog to spark some ideas. Thanks! These are all great, and I want to make at least 2 of each of them! :o)
ReplyDelete