Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Quarter

I 

am a quarter 

of a Century

today!




See how I've grown:

AGE O:
Awwwwwwww!! This is little baby me after my first bath at home. 
Aren't I sweet!!! (Notice the dark hair)


AGE 5: 
   
. . .And I'm sure I was every bit angelic as this picture makes me look. 
(Whaddaya think? Danna in a few years right?)


AGE 10:
Cheezin'


AGE 15:
wish I still looked as thin as I did here. . . that is, until I dug into that cake. . .

AGE 20:
Dating my soon to be fiance, Mike. Cute couple, no?

AGE 25:
here I am 1 husband and 2 kids later 
(Carina refused to be in the shot)

Don't think of it as getting older, think of it as becoming a classic!

Happy birthday to me and all those of you who've had birthdays this year!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday my dear Tiffany!! Wish I was only turning a quarter :) You look so gorgeous in that picture with Danna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tiffany! I hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! Best wishes on your happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my adorableness! You are so cute and you don't even look any older from when you wre 16! You are so beautiful inside and out. Thanks for all you do for me and my nutty life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday you gorgeous woman, you! :) Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea! Happy Birthday! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, happy birthday to you! It is crazy how much Danna looks like you, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a GREAT day! I was so bummed I couldn't go to dinner last night, hope someone has a birthday next month so we can go again!!

    ReplyDelete