Love this idea. . .

But instead I stole the idea from someone who's creative.
I found it on a blog called UCreate that I like to read quite often. She links you to here for a printable version of this awesome activity.
The turkey and de-lish food and the time playing with my family is always a fantastic time but how great might Thanksgiving be this year if I made an effort to DO things to show how thankful I am for the blessings in my life.
And then I can enjoy that turkey even more.
I really like the thankful jar idea. I think it's wonderful! Don't we all feel a lot better about our lives when we're grateful? Let us know how it goes! I think your girls will like it too.
ReplyDeleteWhat's an example of something you could write on one of the scrolls? I'm having a hard time thinking of something that I'm thankful for that I could do. What is you plan?
ReplyDeleteVery cute idea!
ReplyDelete