Monday, January 18, 2010

Wiped out. . .

These past few weeks have been long. 
We got home from our holiday vacation and Mike was sick. Then I was sick. Then we felt better. Then I got sick again.
And felt better again. 

Now the kiddos have it. Welcome to fun week #3!

But to prove how much fun we had on our trip down in Utah, here are a few pics of Mike and I on a snowshoeing adventure. 
Too much fun for too long obviously requires some recovery. And Tylenol.
I hope to get back into the swing of things soon but in the meantime, bear with me.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you've been so sick! No fun! Your little snowshoeing adventure DID look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look so cute together. Sickness, thankfully doesn't last forever. Can't wait to see you back at the apple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys had fun! :) Hope the tylenol kicks in soon.

    ReplyDelete