Don't those big blue eyes just make up for the egg in the carpet?!? ;) What a mess! I hope you're keeping up okay and feeling good.
Who would have thought to mess a house with eggs, only your girls. Good luck! By the way, I might have to drop by again sometime to look at your Christmas fabrics.
Oh my, they are so cute though dispite the messes!!
Ah so cute! Not the messes the sleeping kids. It does get worse with 2 doesn't it? I looking forward to the challenge.
looks like play hard sleep hard! ha ha ha
hilarious! I LOVE it. So so funny.congrats on girl #3. I'm thinking of name suggestions as we speak. :)x
Don't those big blue eyes just make up for the egg in the carpet?!? ;) What a mess! I hope you're keeping up okay and feeling good.
ReplyDeleteWho would have thought to mess a house with eggs, only your girls. Good luck! By the way, I might have to drop by again sometime to look at your Christmas fabrics.
ReplyDeleteOh my, they are so cute though dispite the messes!!
ReplyDeleteAh so cute! Not the messes the sleeping kids. It does get worse with 2 doesn't it? I looking forward to the challenge.
ReplyDeletelooks like play hard sleep hard! ha ha ha
ReplyDeletehilarious! I LOVE it. So so funny.
ReplyDeletecongrats on girl #3. I'm thinking of name suggestions as we speak. :)
x