Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Since everyone's asking. . .

how I'm feeling this pregnancy. 

I'm great . . . for being pregnant. 

No, I am no longer feeling sick, the nausea is over. Yay!

I still, however, have horrible heartburn (which I've had all the way through each of my pregnancies so far), bloating, sore muscles, and just all around tiredness. 

This little cartoon depicts just how I've been feeling. . .


HUGE!  Especially since I really didn't start showing with my other girls till later in the pregnancy. I mean, holy cow, I'm only half-way, how much bigger can I get????

So don't lie to me and tell me I don't look preggo, I know I do and I'll get over it :)

But no pictures to come of my actual belly yet 

cause I've only got so much self-esteem. . . :)


4 comments:

  1. well dang i know we'd all love to see a pic! Atleast you know you can get back to normal after the baby comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable and you look great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete