Monday, April 5, 2010

What'll it be?

We hit 20 weeks pregnant (half-way point) on Wednesday!

Not only do we get the ultrasound that will hopefully calm the unneeded worries I have over our baby's health but we get to find out the big secret. . .

BOY or GIRL

If it's a girl. . . well then, no big deal, we're definitely prepared for a girl
but if it's a boy. . .
I might stress out a little bit. . .

or a lot. . .

whichever.

Off to the right is a poll and what you all think we might be having. Prize to those who guess it right. Or just a congratulations. . . Just guess!

update :
okay NOW, you can take the poll. I fixed it. . .

4 comments:

  1. HOLY MOLEY!!! I don't think I could've kept the secret that long, but I guess you did throw in a few hints. :) Congrats on that halfway point - that's AWESOME!!! Hope you're feeling great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude that's exciting - halfway! Congrats! By the way, I always love the music on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for a boy, not that I wouldn't love another adorable neice. However, since I come to visit so often I expect a prize if I'm right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you do a favor for me. I can't seem to send emails to Kristin and Richard, so will you blogger or email them and tell Kristin that I want to be added to her family blog. Thanks!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete