Monday, June 7, 2010

ZOO

Why spend close to $40 for a family of 4 to go to the movies when you can have as much fun as this for $12. . .

Seriously. . .

forget the stroller? . . . no prob. . . two to a seat

till it gets too crowded and then you get the best view from dad's shoulders. . .

Gigantor turtles

See the family resemblance? -- not to me, to that hilarious picture of a lemur. . . geez

Yay for uncles!

who can stand like the flamingos?


awwwww. . .

I can't even remember what I was pointing at here but this is a good shot at my growing belly, minus the love handles. . .

The peacock put on a show for us. . . here's the best picture of my little sister's newly forming baby bump. . .

Look closely at this wallaby's tummy and you can see her adorable baby. Now Carina thinks she should be able to see the baby in MY tummy. . . I wish . . .


The best part was drinking out of a lion's mouth. Who knew?
(Mike wanted to point out Talon's extra huge biceps in this picture too.)

Lion handprint------- Carina could take him. . .

enough pictures mom, lets go see more real animals. . .

Another favorite, feeding the goats.

Pelicans are stinky, that's all I have to say about that. . .


About a gazillion pictures later and we headed home where the girls zonked! Yes!
I'm thinking we're going to have to try this again.

3 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty good pictures, except for all of the ones that I'm in of course, why is it that that's always the case? I'm glad to see some of the many pictures you took and I think Talon will be happy to see them too when he gets in from work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures w commentary! lol and I'm loving all the baby bumps too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I loved the picture of Carina with the lion paw print. So cute!

    ReplyDelete