Friday, November 5, 2010

Boo!!!


Halloween this year had both the good and the bad:

Good- The girls looked absolutely adorable in their little fairy costumes.

Bad- I didn't get the adorable and whimsical pictures I was planning of them in their costumes. It was a wrestle just to get them to put their wings on for some quick pictures after Trunk-or-Treating.


Good- We got Loads of candy!

Bad- Nursing this particular baby means no chocolate for mommy. . . :(

(She really didn't hate this costume until I was trying to take a picture)

Bad- I spent many hours wrestling with making Mike's costume for work. His department had Toy Story as their theme and Mike was chosen to be Rex the dinosaur as a costume. It was much harder than you might think. . . No laughing!

Good- Mike won a prize for funniest costume. . . go figure! He walked around like a dinosaur all day and used Rex's voice ALL DAY!

(sorry no full body shots, even though it was a full body costume. . .)

Bad- Carina threw up the morning after trunk-or-treating.

Good- it was just a sugar overload and not the flu, so we're all still healthy.

Good- No snow!!! (nothing bad to talk about with the weather really :))

Good- Our new niece was born Halloween morning!

Good- Halloween is over, with more good than bad things happening.

Now onto the rest of the holidays!



3 comments:

  1. Cute costumes! I can't believe you made Mike's. You are very talented! Where's yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you sewed a Rex outfit! I hate sewing. :) But your girls look cute! Glad there are so many good things happening around there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very fun holiday (Except for the throw up part) I am SO impressed with Rex! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete