We made this snowman in about 2 seconds flat! The snow was THAT GOOD!
And he's stinkin adorable!!!
So we had time to make a snow fort too. . .
Then, my kids went inside,
and I stayed cause I was having a blast!
Nobody told me the snow could be soooo much FUN! :)
(That was hugely sarcastic by the way)
I'll be grumpy about it as soon as it goes below 30 deg again, just wait. . .
I'm glad you found a way to make snow a little better! Your fort looks awesome, and your girls look super cute (as always!) Snow and I don't get along. We had our first snow that actually stuck last night and this morning I slid on it into the back of a parked car. Not a great way to start off the winter!
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! Looks like you guys had a blast!
ReplyDeleteI love that fort. We forgot to make a snowman this time around. It's too bad, because you are right the snow was so perfect for that. Cute snowman!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up. I'm glad you had fun! I think what you experienced is Utah snow, by the way. Much better :)
ReplyDeleteWhadda ya mean nobody told you how fun snow could be? What am I? Chopped liver?
ReplyDeleteUh well....snow obviously ADORES you! You look gorgeous in these photos! Seriously, so young and pretty! Snow loves you!
ReplyDelete