Winter always seems to last a long time. We've been stuck inside a LOT!
Everybody around here is getting antsy for spring.
It'll show itself and then go away.
We woke up this morning with more snow.
So, inside we'll stay--again.
Here are a few pics of our random inside activities over the past few months.

Toys, puzzles, sleeping, jumping on the bed, coloring, dress ups, legos, wrestling ...
Oh, and Brynn's been crawling for the past month. She crawls directly to the couch, a chair, or whatever is tall enough for her to stand up with. Now her forehead is constantly polka-dotted with bruises. There's no stopping this kid!
Hope you're all having a great time OUTSIDE--
for now we'll continue to do the same ol' stuff ...
Every morning I wake up and hope to look out the window and see sunshine and NO WIND. My hopes were shattered this morning when I saw the snow, and I had to tell the boys once again, it is still too cold to go to the park, sorry. I think they are starting to really not like me :(
ReplyDelete