I think it's official that I've come down with something--we're going to be hopeful that it's just a common ol' cold.
I feel like doing just about nothing today and am slightly bummed because Mondays are usually my most 'productive' days.
My goal is to avoid moping and complaining today {sigh} wish me luck.
There are so many things that I am thankful for today, despite the yuckiness ...
- for a little independence,My baby is totally entertained for good periods of time just because she can move so well. She follows me from room to room and keeps herself occupied most of the time. (Today maybe being an exception since her first tooth broke through this morning-yay!)
- for laundry that can wait,
- for leftovers,
- for kleenex,
- for movies, (go ahead, think I'm an awful mom all you want). It gives me (and the kids) a nice little break everyday for some wind down time.
- for a few sunshiny days to break up the monotony of the cold a dreary days,
- and for living in a tiny town where we can go for walks and can feel safe practicing bike riding down the street to the park,
- for Nutella, (because it's good)
- for dance music and dress-ups,
- for kids who can (and do) sleep practically ANYWHERE,
- for good books,
- for fresh strawberries and blueberries from my bountiful basket,
- for creative minds and crayons ...
- and for 3 beautiful healthy girls and a handsome husband who takes care of me.
What are YOU thankful for today?
I'm pretty thankful for a great bunch of friends here in Iona!! Hope you get feeling better lady! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're great! I'm grateful for such a great, fun sister.
ReplyDelete