Smooth dresser and a sweet talker, Mikey "Chuckles" Sackleyetti, is out with his girl Trixi enjoying a night out on the town. His good looks and quick wit have always brought him good fortune, and he is an expert at "taking care of" people who end up on his bad side.
Clasped to the arm of her main squeeze Chuckles, Trixi Murrioni, beautiful, sultry, and secretive, stays close as conversation rolls, drinks empty and cards come up profitable.
It's a good night for Chuckles.
Looking spiffy and feeling lucky, Chuckles leads Trixi through the club and into a dark alley.
They talk.
What an evening it has been, but it's time to head home.
"Hey doll, you're looking mighty pretty, how 'bout we make tonight worth your while?" He pulls her close ..."
"Okay, Mikey, but just one little kiss ..."

Before the deed is done he catches a glint in the corner of his eye. . .
His face transforms to astonishment, "You double-crosser!"
He pushes her away and brings his hands up to defend himself. No time for his brass knuckles or tommy gun now ...

Trixi's quicker than she looks and jabs before Chuckles is even thinking straight.
Right in the kisser, and again straight to his gut.

Before she has time to hit him again he takes off down the alley. If only he could make it out onto the street before the old broad, he might make it ...

He's running with all he's got, taking no thought for his form and only hoping his spiffy shoes won't slow him down tonight ...

But he's too slow. Trixi pulls out her 9 mm (with silencer) and takes aim.
It's too late for Chuckles Sackleyetti now. He drops to the ground, unmoving.
"Whatt'd you expect Mikey," Trixi whispers as she drops down next to his lifeless body. "You think I hung on your arm all this time fo you' attentions?" "My daddy taught me bette' than that sugar."
She reaches into his pocket and finds his wallet, gaping after a lucky night of gambling ...


"Thanks Mikey baby, you know, we just never would'da worked out you and me," she stashes the cash ...

"Don't worry honey, I'll find my own way home."
She saunters away.
As I'm sure you noticed, this is NOT a true story. And not even a very good story at that but I still had quite a good time writing it :)
If you couldn't tell this weekend was the 2nd Chance Prom in our town. I asked Mike to go and he was forced to willingly complied. He got a new suit and a haircut and then had to clean the house and watch the girls while I (and my sister and some friends) did hair, nails and makeup for 2 hours in the other room--purely prom tradition.
Then after a delicious catered meal we got to take some prom pictures. Luckily we are friends with some photographers who just "happened" to have a backdrop of a dark alley on hand for a school dance they're shooting next weekend. So we had a ball with it. Actually, Mike had a ball with it and I was just posed for the shots (I'm not a very convincing actress--oh well). I'm pretty sure we didn't get out of there with even one normal picture of the two of us, but it's okay cause it was funny.
After things were put away we headed off to the dance where we danced the night away till the early morning hours uh... danced till 10:30 then went home and zonked. (come on, when the kids are sleeping, we need to be sleeping).
Here are a few more pictures.
this one is as close to normal as we got
It was a blast and I hope we can do it again next year!!!





Haha! You guys are hawt! :) I've always wanted to go to one of those with Ammon! Looks like you guys had a blast!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I'm jealous. You look gorgeous, by the way, and very skinny. I'm glad you guys had fun!
ReplyDeleteLOL! That looked like so much fun! I thought these were pictures from you guys before kids - you really look beautiful! And I liked the story behind it all too!
ReplyDeleteWe'll have to come with you guys next time...where is it?
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I'm sad we missed it this year. Loved your gruesome story! haha You gals looked stunning.
ReplyDeleteLove the group pic b/c I love seeing all the dresses, shoes, hair etc. Ok, so the shoes are in other pics. Glad you had fun. You look terrific!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful writer and actress you are Trixie!
ReplyDelete