Monday, June 6, 2011

I forgot ...

to post about Danna's

"GRADUATION"

from preschool!!!


That's right, my child will be going to kindergarten next year!!

Doesn't that just blow your mind?? Cause it totally blows my mind!

I only have a few (not so well photographed) pictures of Danna from her last day program.

She was so stinkin cute--but then, all mom's think that about their kids.

They did a skit about the book The Very Hungry Caterpillar (Know it?) It's a family favorite around this house ...


Doesn't Danna just look so tiny and adorably nervous up there? It makes me look soooo forward to the primary program in October. Soo cute!

And Danna was the star performer--she got to be the BUTTERFLY!
She finger-painted it herself ...

(As an extremely off-topic interruption--who knows what movie this line comes from?

" I- I b- I been doin' a little- I been doin' a little figure skating"
"what'd he say? ..."
"Finger painting?"

First person to guess it gets a point. (hint- it's one of my all time favorite movies)

Carrying on ...
I guess I just can't believe how the time is going so fast!

Here's a pic of her on her first day of school ...

And here she is on the last with her fantastic teacher ...

Everyone told me that childhood flies by, I never thought so as a child but I can't seem to keep my own kids young and innocent for long ...

Congrats sweetheart!

5 comments:

  1. Ooo! I know the answer!!! Ask me! Ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous she gets to start school! Shazer misses the cutoff by 2 weeks so even though he's only 3 weeks younger than Danna, he has to wait till next year to start! Boo! Congrats on her graduating and starting big kid school this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she is already that old!!! It was great seeing you guys by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I agree, it's going by too quickly. Danna is such a cutie. And I'm going to guess "The Cutting Edge"?

    ReplyDelete