Okay here's the last few--I know, finally right?
So, Richard and Kristin planned a mini trip up to Seattle and we convinced them to change their plans a little and let us tag along ... with our 3 kids ... no biggie right?
It was a night of camping and then a really long day LOADED with city fun. We were literally dragging our sleeping kids back to the car that night. And I'm pretty sure all 6 kids slept the entire ride home (which is a miracle in itself).
OKay so here's camping ...
Driving into Seattle

The Space Needle

The science museum (awesome!)

Taking a break by a fountain

Carousel ride

Ferry ride

The Aquarium

Remind me to lay off the camera a little next time ...
I'm glad you took lots of pictures! It's at least fun for me to look at. What a crazy and fun day!
ReplyDelete