Sorry for my absence. I've been a bit sick lately,
I've have a sore scratchy throat, sinus pressure, runny nose, sneezing and coughing fits ... you know how it is.
But I don't know if it would have hit me so hard if I wasn't already infected ...
Seriously, my condition has me wiped out! It's been plaguing me for just over 5 years now, though it's gotten more intense as the years have gone on. My symptoms are headaches and impatience; exhaustion from interrupted nights; sore throat from yelling; sore feet, ankles, and back from stepping on toys, tripping over 'creations' and being climbed all over; coughing sneezing runny nose from the unsanitary condition of our home; and I may even be becoming slightly deranged. Don't even get me started on the stretch marks.
And I think my heart is becoming dangerously enlarged...

That is awesome! I stole it from you and put it on my face book page...I hope you don't mind :) Hang in there Tiffany! I totally understand you!
ReplyDeleteTotaly sweet ending to your post!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, I think I have this too!
ReplyDeleteSorry you haven't been feeling well. Get better soon!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDelete