Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Sorry, these are not actual Halloween pictures because I am having a few issues with uploading pictures from my camera into iphoto because they are shot in RAW (I think). Anybody know what to do about that?

Anyway, I wanted a few cute fall pictures of the girls with their pumpkins.

Here's the best I got ...










They started to get less and less cooperative ...






So hopefully soon I will post pictures of the girls in their costumes and of our AWESOME spook alley in the basement.

But till then ... hope your Halloween was fantastic!

4 comments:

  1. Love the funny picture of Danna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what cute kids!! Funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! :) Can't wait to see their costumes!

    Only certain programs will read RAW images. My Canon camera came with Digital Photo Professional. That's where I do all of my tweaking before turning them into jpegs. Then I open them in photoshop elements. Elements reads RAW too. I'm not sure what programs you have though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I can't wait to see pictures of your costumes and the spook alley. I wish we could have come! Some day. . . when we have our own family jet ready at hand. . .

    ReplyDelete