Tuesday, March 20, 2012

He made it!

So, it's been about 2 weeks ago now,

but my brother Trevor went into the MTC!!


You know it sure makes me feel sorta old to have him going on a mission---I mean, can you seriously believe how young missionaries are these days!!!!
I will always and forever think of missionaries being my age or older. CRAZY!
Amazing how my little brother can be such a big example to me though ...


My sister and I were able to go down and spend a day with him before he left.
It was a wonderful little jaunt down to Salt Lake without the kids or the stress.
He'll leave the MTC soon go to the St. George, Utah mission. And if there ever was a mission more suited to Trevor I don't know what it might be :)

Pray for the missionaries. They are doing an awesome work.
Good luck and blessings Elder Murri!

trying to recreate the statue. I think it just turned out hilarious!


had to throw this pic in here too. Here's my pregnant sister chowing down at the ice cream at the hotel. Ha!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Tiff, you just had to add that last picture didn't you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the statue picture. Layers of symbolism there.

    ReplyDelete