Monday, June 11, 2012

end of school!




Danna finished her last day of Kindergarten!!!!!



See how much she has grown over the last year???




crazy right?

And then the last day of school I slept in and Danna had to wake up, eat, get dressed, take pictures and book it to school in about 3 minutes--poor thing. 



The girls and I helped out on Danna's class field trip to the zoo the last week of school. 
Here's a few of our favorite sights of the day!

monkeys in cages

my monkeys looking at things in cages ...


peacock (Brynn's favorite --she calls it a ca-cock)

flamingos

watching the otters

lions

monkey bars

cheesy Brynny faces

ca-cock in freak out mode

pelicans


here's what I get when I tell my girls to smile for the camera ...


here's a good representation of their facial expressions all the other times :)



It's been a busy year full of learning and growing. Can't believe it went so fast!




2 comments:

  1. cacock in freak out mode made me laugh out loud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the two pictures at the end. Such cute girls!

    ReplyDelete