Like this blog.
It's been awhile since I've written
and since nothing really new and exciting has happened so far this summer
except for our trip to Alaska--which was covered in my last post,
and the fact that we learned we are having a boy--which still makes me shake my head in wonder every time I think about it ....
I'm just going to toss in some random pics of our spring/summer.
my bathing beauties ...
Look my tulips actually bloomed!
lots of time on the backyard swings
after eating a blue marker ...
I made this shelf because we have NO. FRONT. CLOSET!--- it's been driving me crazy for years
my kids actually choose to sleep in places like this ...
oh yeah-- it's about time I mention that my little sister had her baby!!
Annabelle Lynette Nelson--welcome to the family! (she's now actually 2 months old already!)
here's the girls with grandma at the hospital to see her!
Memorial Day with my gorgeous grandmother Verna Mae!
Danna just being cute
Carina doing her "biolin lessons"
yes, those are skewers... she's just imaginative like that :)
playing in the sprinklers!
Brynny watches from the sidelines--though she insists on putting on her 'simming lessons' (swimsuit) when her sisters do
this picture just cause I can't resist this adorable face!
my front porch potted flowers which miraculously have stayed alive this year! Go me!!
the monarch butterfly that crawled all over an overjoyed Danna for 3 hours before flying away.
cup of water + paintbrush = hours of entertainment for my kids
just making messes and being best friends
whew!!
it feels great to finally catch up!
I really sincerely hope all of you are having just as much fun as we are this summer!! Enjoy it for the next few weeks cause they are just going to FLY BY!
No comments:
Post a Comment