Wednesday, April 17, 2013

milestones

I feel a little bad about it ...

cause I used to record and make a huge deal about EVERY SINGLE one of Danna's milestones when she was our only kid. Carina I kept up with fairly well and with Brynn I sloughed a bit but was fairly regular. Now I have to make a conscious effort to document the major accomplishments of the new baby.  Life has just been so fast paced since he's been here.

So here they are..


Pics of the first day we fed Mr. Cale solids--at 4 months old.
we were only semi successful but he WAS a huge fan of eating his bib ...




And he can now sit up like a pro at almost 5 months






 And here's  Cale's 1st successful eating venture.  Oatmeal and apple juice ... Yum! 


this is the face he gives when we play peek-a-boo! ha ha terrified and then laughs it off...



Oh!

and I am OH SOOOO HAPPPPPY!! 

cause the beautiful Brynn is completely potty-trained.

And even better was she practically did it by herself--well kinda.

Isn't this picture awesome? I love it. cutie pie.



And Cale's last milestone is that he learned to pinch--  just today.

he is on my lap, and my arm is red and 
about to fall off 

so I must go.

till next time!
.


1 comment:

  1. It seems to me like you're doing great keeping track of milestones! I'm pretty sure I fell off the band wagon with Rachael. :( I still can't believe you have a little boy. He is such a cutie! Can't wait 'til we can see him some more. And hooray for Brynn! My favorite part of that picture of her is the 5 band aids on her leg. :)

    ReplyDelete