And another one gone--
The school year is over again. And boy have things changed around here!
My little ones are GROWING!
1st grade: Danna on the first and last days of school
Preschool: Carina on the first and last days of school
Here's Carina at her adorable little preschool graduation program.
Pretty sure Rean-bean was the cutest one there.
And here she is with her amazing teacher.
Sooo grateful for all those teachers out there who work so hard to teach and love our children!
And just for kicks and giggles (an expression Mike uses that sounds weird coming from a man)
here's a link (just because it's hilarious) that my mom sent me.
Read it if you have kids in school.
Seriously. Funny.

I'm loving all the pictures of your adorable family. I'm so looking forward to (hopefully) this fall when I will get to meet them in person.
ReplyDeleteSo I don't know what happened, but I haven't been getting notified when you have a blog update for about a month... so I was way behind! I loved the I-pad art, feel for you in your venting session, loved the tri pictures, and love the super cute school pictures. Your kiddos are pretty darn cute. Almost as cute as mine! ;) They must be related or something... Can't wait until the wedding!
ReplyDelete