Sunday, July 14, 2013

play a game with me? who's who?


Do you love to compare your kids baby pictures?

I'm addicted to it.

I love to see their similarities an differences and who looks most like each other ...

THUS my question



Can YOU tell who is who?

4 kids,  20 pictures.  Each kid is pictured 5 times.
some are definitely easier than others. ..


i'll post answers soon!

good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Do i get a prize? I can totally win this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Danna
    2 . Brynn
    3. Carina
    4. Danna or maybe Brynn, but I think Danna.
    5. Cale or maybe Brynn, but this one is unfair coz we can't see the face.
    6. Cale
    7. Brynn
    8. Brynn
    9. Cake
    10. Carina
    11. Danna, or maybe Brynn - not sure.
    12. Brynn
    13. Carina
    14. Cale
    15. Brynn
    16. Danna
    17. Carina
    18. Danna
    19. Carina
    20. Cale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'd probably fail! I don't think I ever realized how much they all looked alike as babies... Pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok here are the answers:

    Danna: 1,4,11,16,18

    Carina: 3,10,13,17,19

    Brynn: 2,7,8,12,15

    Cale: 5,6,9,14,20

    Good job all!

    ReplyDelete