Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Prince of TP

Now this is the story all about how 
My life got flipped, turned upside down 
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there 
I'll tell you why I daily want to pull out my hair!

In po-dunky Idaho, born and raised 
On the floor where he spent most of his days 
Chilling out, crawling, playing all cool 
And all shoving everything in his mouth until he drool'
When a couple of girls, they were up to no good 
Introduced him to the toilet paper roll, so I would ...
Have to clean a million squares off the floor, and everywhere
I said "Next time I see the bathroom door open girls, Beware!" 




Cale new favorite room of the house...

and he seriously gets mad when I take the toilet paper away--funny boy!

Thanks for humoring me with my not-so-clever lyrics.

1 comment: