And since I'm a little behind on my blogging here's all about
Swimming Lessons!
it's very entertaining to watch!
here's Brynny mastering the backfloat! ha ha
and nearly drowning while playing 'fishy in a basket'
and Carina blowing bubbles till her eyes practically bulged from her head
It brings back all the memories I had
of teaching swimming lessons.
It was one of the most fun times in my life! Serious!
Here are the girls jumping off the side of the pool.
Danna is my timid one
Carina the fearless
and Brynn who'd rather not but is helped pushed in by her sister--ha ha!
And then, of course, they celebrate Friday Fun Day
(where you hear more crying than any other day) where the kids 'get' to go off of the
dun.. dun...DUNNNNNN.!.!.!.!.!
dreaded Diving Board!
As usual I bribed my kids to try to go off by themselves ...
here's Danna the timid...
who surprisingly went off all. by. herself!!!!
Then Carina the fearless with Brynn (who'd rather not) right behind...
Carina walking out by herself!....
then she chickened out and had the lifeguard help her!
And my baby girl Brynn, barely 3 years old. and walking the plank bravely...
with a little help jumping off at the end!
But smiles all around!
Good for them! I'd say they're all fearless. And adorable. :)
ReplyDelete