So,
I think I'm getting the hang of it a little but it might take me awhile before I really get into this blog thing. I guess the next question I have is how do I keep an archive of blogs I'd like to visit?
Nothing too fancy, just a list that I can click on the name and be directed to their page?
Anyway, I was also reading what I had written in my first post and realized it's been awhile now. Things have changed a little bit; like Carina is almost 6 months old now!!
I can't believe how quickly time has flown. She is easily sitting up now and rolling all over the floor. I don't think I see any crawling happening for a while though so that's a relief. She is even cuter than she was before (I think my favorite age of children is 5 months to a year. They are just adorable and can entertain themselves) Anyway, hopefully I can figure out how to post picture so you can see what I'm talking about.
And people do not overestimate the power of two-year-olds. Danna's crazy and extremely clever about what she decides to get into. It's an adventure I guess.
Well, for those who didn't know Mike and I recently moved into a house in Iona, Idaho. It has been so great but I can't seem to keep it clean. Now I have 2 bathrooms instead of one. And, like I said, Danna's gets creative in what she gets into. She likes to put crayons in the vents all around the house and, get this, she found a small tea candle and went around the house and colored on the mirrors with it. Weird huh? She's so cute! She's also into pretending and will walk up to us with a cupped hand and say, "taste it" so we pretend we do and she'll say, "tastes like chicken mommy" Ha, she just cracks us up!
Anyway, speaking of the girls, I'd better get them up and ready so we can go to toddler reading group in an hour.
Talk to you all later!
Tiff
tiff, this is ashley gould i found your blog a couple days ago, its nice to see you updating it w/ pictures! Congratulations on daughter #2!! Your girls are adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteTo add a list of blogs you like to visit go to page elements, then add gadget, then pick "link list", add the links you want and then save it! ;0)
Hey Murmur!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you found me, I've been wondering about you and where life has taken you. Your family is adorable! I love the picture of your girls in pigtails - so cute! Carina has long hair, I'm jealous you can already do that! Our girls are about the same age. Lexi was born April of 2006 and Kaytlin was born April 2008. We're not near your in-laws, or anyone else... We live in Ketchikan, an island in southeast Alaska. Congrats on moving into a house. Have you guys been done with school for a while?
I can't believe how big Danna is getting, both your girls are so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Congratulations on moving into a house, Tiff!!! Is it the yellow one? I love the pictures of the girls, I miss'm!
ReplyDeleteOh - and great job on the blog! It looks great!!!
I can't believe how big the girls are getting! Let us know when you visit next we will have to get together so Gabe can flirt with them :-)
ReplyDeleteYour two daughters look really cute!!
ReplyDelete