Saturday, November 15, 2008


So,
   I've had a blast these last couple of days. Monday is my birthday but I wanted to do something we've never done before, and since we missed our anniversary this year I thought I'd kinda combine the two. Anyway, I looked into doing an overnighter somewhere and convinced my sister to agree to taking both girls overnight. I know, genius huh. Anyway, we found out that the AmericInn in Rexburg had a deal on one of their themed suite rooms if we decided to celebrate my birthday just a bit earlier. So, Thursday night Mike and I headed down to Rexburg for a romantic evening out (without the girls). We had a nice quiet dinner, went swimming and hot tubbing and settled down for some good old snuggling! Both the girls did fine with Amber, and Mike and I got the first good night's rest we've had in a long time. Then Friday night we went to the governors ball and got to get all dressed up and fancy for a night of dancing. It was soo much fun!! My husband also bought me a beautiful necklace for my birthday and let me open it early since we celebrated early. Anyway, I guess 24 might not be such a bad year after all. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Oh, and for those who have contacted me but whose blogs I can't go to unless they invite me, please do! (Diana that means you)
Thanks!!
Tiff 

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a fun time. You look beautiful in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know! But I don't have your email address...maybe I'll stalk you on facebook and find it there!
    Oh, and I second the first comment - you do look gorgeous in that picture. I'm glad you and Mike were able to spend that time together - it sounds like it was amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun b-day! Our anniversary is coming up and I think we will try to leave Addison over night with Nana! What a fun few days you had, I hope your b-day is great today and you have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, so good to hear from you. I have been wondering where you guys are and what your doing. I see that you have another little baby, that is so exciting. We are in Malad, Id probably for good. We like it here so if you every go by you need to stop. Where are you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you!! I didn't know you had a blog! Yay! Now I can keep up with your cute little girls. Sounds like you had a fun birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiffany! It sounds like you had an awesome birthday! I only hope my next one is that great! Here's our blog:
    www.laurendelatore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks and sounds like such a fun weekend! You guys look great all dressed up!
    gouldfamilynews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooooohoooooo! Go you. Awesome on getting the weekend to yourselves. I hope is was everything you were hoping for and more ;)!!!

    ReplyDelete