Friday, January 9, 2009

Quiz

It's pretty obvious but I thought I'd make it fun and put a quiz on here for everyone. 
I think it's funny that I seem to be the only one to see a resemblance between my two daughters, so I went through a bunch of our pictures and pulled out similar pictures of the both of them. I figured I'd put them up against each other so you could guess which is which. It'll be really easy but maybe you can see where I'm coming from when I say they look the same.

Good Luck!

A  vs  B
  


C  vs  D
                            

E  vs   F
        

G  vs  H


I  vs  J
        

K  vs  L
        

M  vs  N


O  vs  P


They may be different but I think they're both perfect! Hope you enjoyed it!


6 comments:

  1. I like that picture where you can see right up my nostrils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look a lot alike, but I agree with the last comment those eyes are BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can sure tell they are sisters. What a fun thing to do. Hey I found out today your cousin Andrea is in my ward. Small world huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute girls, I think some of them look a like, but they do have the same eyes. Dana didn't have quite as much hair! Hope you are well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now those are pictures of the Danna I remember!

    ReplyDelete