Monday, April 27, 2009

Here fishy, fishy, fishy. . .

I can't explain the weird craving I've had lately to buy a pet. Seriously, weird. I searched all over craigslist to see who was giving away any cute fuzzy kitties or puppies rationalizing how much the girls would LOVE a cute baby animal around. I even thought about giving my husband a cute kitten for his birthday. How about a bunny? A gerbil? Mike just looked at me like I was crazy and hinted (very obviously) that he does NOT want a pet!

So, we bought some goldfish! (20 cents apiece)

Not quite so cute and cuddly but the girls are entertained just the same.

Welcome to the family Goldilocks, Giro, and Nightrider!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I'd love to see your girlies play with those gold fish!!! I am sure they are so cute! Did the fish fulfill the pet craving?

    ReplyDelete