Crazy Eights
Nothing exciting to post and my creativity doesn't start up this early in the morning, so you get to read more about ME!
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
- My husband coming home from work tonight (and every night)
- nap time
- Vacationing in Alaska
- Grandchildren (but not too soon)
- My sister and her husband moving close to us
- The day when all my children are potty trained
- going home for the holidays
- Getaways with Mike
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- went swimming with Mike and the kids
- walked with friends
- took a shower (YAY!)
- finished my novel
- watched "Rudy" (Classic)
- used Swiss chard from MY garden in our dinner salad
- held a newborn
- jumped on the bed with the girls
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Have free time
- Keep on top of cleaning the house
- dance
- enjoy running (someday maybe)
- be more patient with my girls and husband
- set and stick to a good schedule
- play the piano better
- go back to school (without the exams)
8 Shows I Watch:
- I honestly don't watch real TV so I don't know what to put here
- Curious George (pbs kids)
- Superwhy (pbs kids)
- Olympics sometimes
- used to watch "Biggest Loser"
- cooking channel (when I'm really bored)
- Disney movies (does this count?)
- I love TRUE romance movies (not lust romance movies)
8 Favorite Fruits:
- Honeydew melon
- Watermelon
- Peaches (big and ripe ones)
- fresh pineapple
- kiwis
- raspberries
- strawberries
- fuji apples
8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
- Alaska
- Canada (Mike's hometown)
- Hawaii
- Australia/New Zealand
- Switzerland
- England
- church historical sites
- cruise anywhere
8 Places I've Lived:
- Kennewick, WA
- Richland, WA
- Rexburg, ID
- Iona
- apartments
- houses
- in chaos
- obviously I'm running out of ideas
8 People I Tagged:
- Kristin
- Emily
- Diana
- Jill
- Danielle
- Erica
- Natalie
- Anyone who wants to
Love it! haha Where you've lived made me laugh. :) And that's cool you put honeydew melon at the top of your fruits. I've never met anyone before that really really likes it! Good to know something new about ya.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I love learning about you. I also love that you lived "in chaos".
ReplyDeleteI agree with the others, I laughed out loud when I read "in chaos", only because I think we were neighbors. :)
ReplyDeleteYou mentioned Alaska - are you coming on a cruise or to visit Andrea? It would be so fun to see you if it worked out!
ReplyDelete