Looks like they had so much fun!! I did that once when I was about 2 as well, and I hated touching even grass before that. Crazy! Oh, and you are amazing getting back out there on the race track. How do you train for it with two kids?? I need to know!!!!! You're simply amazing!
hahaha cute pictures! They are so sweet :)
ReplyDeletehaha That's cute! :) Your girls made me laugh. They really are pretty girls... with a WILD side!
ReplyDeletesuper cute, I can't believe how big your girls are! just so you know, I finally made a blog for our fam. it's aintnofakebakes.blogspot
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Too much fun! Toooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks like they had so much fun!! I did that once when I was about 2 as well, and I hated touching even grass before that. Crazy! Oh, and you are amazing getting back out there on the race track. How do you train for it with two kids?? I need to know!!!!! You're simply amazing!
ReplyDeleteHaha! That is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome to come swimming anytime and you don't need to trade anything.
ReplyDeleteHow fun...I have to admit I'm not one for letting Addison get dirty, but Neal loves it when she does ;-)and it looks like your girls loved it!
ReplyDelete