You'd know that I love food.
But not after it's been on the floor.
You'd know that I like to swim.
In pools. . . not in the puddles on my back porch.
You'd know I enjoy the mountains.
Unless they need to be folded.
You'd know that a favorite activity of mine is playing games.
Unless I can't find all the pieces. . .
You'd know that I enjoy long luxurious baths.
Which have become quite crowded as of late. (sorry about the funky picture angle)
You'd know I crave time to sit and read romance novels
or maybe something shorter like Dr. Seuss, Eric Carle, touch and feel, etc.
You'd know I'm just kidding. . .
I really don't like luxurious baths. :)
Oh Tiffany I loved this post. You are so clever!
ReplyDeleteHey Tiffany!
ReplyDeleteI stalked your blog from Janet's. Hope you don't mind. ;) Love this post too. You are funny.