Monday, September 7, 2009

Family pictures

So. . . we finally got some family pictures taken. 

Good thing we have a friend who is amazing with a camera.

AND who is patient with our unruly kids.

I thought they turned out fantastic.

Tell me what YOU think. . .









hope it's okay that I stole these pictures from your blog Emily!
If you're interested to see more of what she and her husband do go see www.legacyddp.blogspot.com or www.legacyddp.com

12 comments:

  1. SO cute! I like the ones where your standing the fourth one from down is my favorite i think i like the lighting...but there all super cute! Makes me want to get family pictures again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! Those are all so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so, so cute! I love the first family one with the blue wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I LOVE some of the colors! And Danna is becoming such a BEAUTIFUL girl! Ya gotta frame the one where you and Mike are holding your girls upside down. Too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Cow! Those are awesome! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Who did them? We want to get our family pics done too

    ReplyDelete
  7. what fun! I love family pic's. I love all the denam. You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Tiffany these pictures turned out so great. You are lucky to have such a great photographer so close by :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the family pictures Tiffany. You definitely are all very cute... I love how they totally show your personality. A job well done to the photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your pictures!! You and Mike make cute little girls! :o)

    ReplyDelete