Thursday, September 10, 2009

Good Thing

Good thing I have so much help around here with:

cooking,


doing the dishes,


laundry,


and cleaning,


Or this housewife thing would be really HARD!

9 comments:

  1. LOL oh, I love how just true to live your posts are! What was life like without kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post! And the thing I Love most about it is that I now know I am not the only one that has a pile of laundry that big, oh and the other things too!!! Please tell me you are still in your pj's too...that would make me feel even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just too funny. I love it--so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, good thing! How would we ever get anything done without our sweet children?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Cute and Fun! (I can only say that cause it's not my house or laundry) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last picture is my favorite! I love how honest you are! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE IT!!!

    Sadly, My house looks the same!
    You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sense of humor, Tiff! You're so cute. :) Sometimes I'm not so sure I'm ready for this mommy thing yet though. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have your email! My blog just went private. If you'd like an invite, just email me at spotlesscow131@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete