Friday, October 9, 2009

doorway makeover

Those creative blogs are getting to me.
First the white door. . .


Now the wreath and  corn stalks from my neighbor (thanks Susan) all tied together with my Happy Halloween pumpkin sign.
See the pumpkins? I GREW these in my backyard!!!!! All by  myself.
Come on over! My front door welcomes you :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh you are such the creative little woman!!! TEACH ME! Love the wreath and "S" Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Tiff!! We will have to welcome ourselves over sometime :) You are also welcome at our undecorated, boring front door anytime you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! It looks like it could be on the cover of a maganzine. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, now I am going to have to post my front door. It has totally inspired me. I know I am only 1 mile away but I feel an hour away. I miss you and susan and kirsten.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I love it Tiffany! I love how you hung an S inside your wreath, am I allowed to copy you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT PUMPKINS!! Great door too. How about sticking some of those sequin thingies with some pipe cleaners on yer pumpkins?

    ReplyDelete