Monday, October 5, 2009

To me Autumn is. . .

  • leaves 
  • corn stalks
  • orange, red and brown
  • no more bugs
  • baking
  • socks 
  • pumpkins
  • jackets
  • cinnamon 
  • hay bales
  • raking
  • scarves
  • hibernation. . . oh wait. . .
I LOVE pictures of sleeping babes! Happy Autumn!

3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! So cute. Did I miss you for the corn stalks? They are out front in a wagon waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such creative blogging. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that last one, I just commented and it was erased when I sent it so I tried it again with a less lengthy reply.
    Danna must love sleeping on the couch and it's funny that both of your girls sleep with their mouths open. Who'd they learn that from?
    Random question, how did you get pictures onto your family label thingy at the top of your blog. I can't figure out how to do it on my own.

    ReplyDelete