Monday, February 8, 2010

Once there was a. . .

 "No-ney, No-ney, No-ney, Daah, Daah, Daah!" 
translated to: a "Snowman, Snowman, Snowman,  tall, tall, Tall!

This would be Carina's new all-time favorite song. If ever she sees a real or picture of a snowman she'll belt it out. Too cute and pretty funny!

Mike took Danna out in the snow Saturday for some much needed fresh air and vitamin D. Carina and I joined when I decided to finally change out of my pj's. 


Here's the adorable/hilarious little snowman they made. 



Now we sing about "No-ney's" anytime we look out the window to the backyard. Don't melt away yet little man. . . I'm willing winter to stay around a little longer just to see your cute face around a bit more.


5 comments:

  1. Cute! We've been wanting to go out and build a snowman all winter, but we haven't had enough snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, cute! wish I could hear her sing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the cutest face?! You should take her up to Bishop Ryan's because they have an entire family, like 6, snowmen, one is holding a baby. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiff,
    I can totally imagine Rina singing that though she would probably never do it if I were around.
    Amber

    ReplyDelete