but I really really really really really cannot wait for spring. I mean really!
snow is worth taking out her soother, impressive
the snow still covering our back porch
this pic makes me laugh, we left this little toy car in the yard
kiddo footprints. Carina's are the extreme pigeon-toed prints (on the bottom) Danna's are the boots that are on the wrong feet. :)
from the playhouse window
love my girls (not the snow)
Haha, I love the way Rina looks sitting in the heart. Like "Can we go inside now mom" I also love that Danna's shoes were on the wrong feet, you can totally tell by the picture.
ReplyDeleteI agree that the snow needs to go! Counting down the days til spring here.
ReplyDeleteI'm so not jealous of that snow. Sorry! I'm telling you, just move here!
ReplyDeleteI really, really, really hate it too. The snow isn't even worth it for a snowman or sledding to my kids.
ReplyDeleteYour family is adorable! Your girls are going to be heartbreakers!
ReplyDelete