And all for FREE!!
Here we are at the annual Melaleuca picnic!
Mike's name was picked in a drawing to take a helicopter ride at the picnic. He was allowed to invite a guest. We weren't sure how a 9 month along pregnant woman would handle the ride so he took someone who would be more fun. Looks like they had a pretty good time. . .
We invited Amber and Talon along for all the fun this year. This is the only picture I was able to get without shadows on their faces :)
there's just something about toddlers and swings, they just can't get enough. . .
or enough of this bounce house. . .
this face is priceless. . .
Hope you enjoyed our day as much as we did :)
Till next year!
helicopter ride! looks like a ton of fun!!!
ReplyDeleteSO FUN!! I'm still sad we never got to go to one of those - I think we were at a family reunion. Looks like it was a perfect day. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm totally having camera envy over here. :)