Monday, August 16, 2010

We like to Party!

♫ We like to Party, We like, We like to party. . .♪

Danna turns 4 on August 29th!

But we had a party for her last week anyway.

Why the early party? Well, it's cause I'm nesting, first of all, and I don't think I"ll be as on top of it after this baby gets here.
So instead, here's very pregnant me with a herd of toddlers in swimming suits in the backyard with water balloons and frosting-loaded cupcakes and lots of smiles. . .

Crazy, but fun. . .

the big 4!
being bashful as everyone sang "Happy Birthday" super-duper off key. . .


Happy Birthday Lovely Girl!!!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your little girl. It looks like a fun party. What a good mom you are. Good luck to you with the new one. Three has been tough for me, but I'll pray you get an easy going baby so that it won't be so hard for you.
    I think I may use your idea of attaching a hose to my sink. That may be genius!
    Brookeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Danna! I think she looks super gorgeous in that last picture, by the way. She's going to be a knock out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I told you yet, how much I LOVED the pictures you sendt me!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete