Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3 vs 2

So people keep asking me, "How's having 3 kids instead of 2?"

Well, I'll tell you. . .


Thus far it's been pretty much the same, but that may have something to do with the fact that the baby can't really go anywhere and sleeps a good portion of the time anyway.



So yeah, it's really just the same until. . .

we leave the house. Then they all feel like screaming and wetting through diapers and going to the potty like 4 times per outing.

I refuse to go to any store without a cart to shackle buckle my kids into and am very much debating buying those child leashes I've seen around. I also don't dare leave without all appropriate soothers (pacifiers), blankies, treats, etc. which makes shopping in general almost pointless because my cart is then already overflowing with said items and my children and has no more room left for items to actually buy. And I won't even get into the fighting my kids in and out of their car seats at every stop. . .

Needless to say, I'm still figuring it out. And if you see me in tears at the store with one child missing, one trying to climb out of the basket and a screaming baby, don't judge.


Look how big my baby is getting already!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Tiff...that's how I feel with just my two...I'm TERRIFIED for the time to come for the next one! I'm sure you will figure things out. You have always been AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the memories. What you described is the very reason I started shopping ONLY when I could leave some or all of them at home with Tate. Baby boo boo IS getting big...well, for a Sackley Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I think I'm completely terrified now of ever having any more than the 2 children I have now....haha. Sounds very exciting and adventurous! I'm assuming going on outings will get...better? Good luck until then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya! Child leashes are a life saver (I have 3)especially for the 3 and older crowd (since they think they can go wherever they want). I think you're brave to anywhere with all three! Good job...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I think leaving them home with
    Dad for a few hours is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. buy the leash! I bought one, it's a backpack for Addison but she loves it and I love it! It will help!

    ReplyDelete