Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blessings

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving !!

We had lots of family at our home this year which was a BLAST!
And it was also crazy. . .
but we're used to that :)

Sunday we finally had Brynn's baby blessing (as well as cousin Leah's blessing in her ward). We didn't have the camera out too much of the time but here are a few pictures I DID get.



Isn't my family AWESOME?!
I think so. . .

I can't wait to see the pictures that include all of us (this is about half).

Thanks all for coming and making our day so special!

3 comments:

  1. yea for blessing. i like it when its behind me. i had no idea how stressful they can be! ha ha

    p.s. you dont look like a mother of three.. you really look stunning in your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pssst, Stef, that's Tiff's 16-year-old sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I just read this for the second time and noticed the picture of Trevor. You captured his personality perfectly!

    ReplyDelete