Brynn-tin-tin, mini Brynny, Bryn-ky-dink, (AKA Brynn),
we are all enchanted by her sweetness :)
she can play like this for hours--literally
Seriously look how happy she is!!! She's like this 90% of the time.
My other girls are even obsessed. Brynn was supposed to be taking a nap when I heard giggling in her room. I caught them "playing" with Brynny in her bassinet with no qualms about being woken up.
That's my angel child for you :) Love you Brynn!
my 3rd is my angel baby, too! which is awesome because going to #3 was scary to me, being outnumbered and all! but she's so good that having 3 kids isn't as bad as I thought it would be, so I could probably do more! I think God knew I needed a good one for #3 if I were to have any more! Your girls are so adorable, I love that they get along so well! my 2 older ones are still obsessed with the baby too, like she's something new and cool even though she's almost 9 months old! haha!
ReplyDeleteShe is sooo cute! Glad she is so good-natured and HAPPY! Jed is a happy baby too. I am soooo thankful! I love her "hairdo" too. Hehe
ReplyDeleteYou get Brynny Poo because Father has plans for you to have 9 or 10 blond girls and he knew you needed a short break. #6 and #9 child will be angel children as well. It is all in the plan.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute girl! :)
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable, and I can't wait to see her again, and hold her, and kiss her cheeks - sorry if that grosses you out but I can't help it. She has grown up so much since January 3rd.
ReplyDeleteBTW, if #6 and #9 are great, then that must mean #4 & 5, and #7 & 8 will be boys!! Wishful thinking?
ReplyDelete