We've got 3 girls. You may all assume we spend our days painting nails, combing hair, twirling, eating chocolate, watching princess movies, singing songs, baking, playing barbies, and playing mommy.
Well, it isn't true ... (well kinda, but not always)
My girls LOVE IT!
Mike even taught them to do the sumo wrestling start where they stomp each leg (into that, you know, big guy stance), before attacking.
Pe-ritty hilarious! Wish I had a picture.
pile on dad ...
Brynn-ster going for the deadly pressure point on the ear ...
pile on him some more ...
Danna's angry 'rassler' face.
Mike feeling defeated.
"SAVE ME DANNA!" (LOVE the little screams for help)
Having a good ol' time scuffling around the living room floor.
Who needs boys around here?
I just wanna bring that cute baby home with me.
ReplyDeleteI love it! It looks like our family is headed your route...full of girls! I am so excited, it will be so fun!
ReplyDeleteHaha, love the last picture with Rina just relaxed while Mike's tackling her. One more week, then we'll have to come visit.
ReplyDeleteAmber