I hope everyone had as fun an Easter weekend as we did!

Believe it or not, we actually had sunshine for TWO WHOLE DAYS!!
It was gorgeous and a wonderful time to celebrate together.
We did all our "Easter Bunny" celebrating on Saturday.
First thing that morning was to find Easter Baskets!
Here's where I convinced Danna to look excited instead of pulling that face from the previous picture. Here's what I got ... almost a little overly excited I'd say ... okay, I might be leaning toward outright creepy :)
counting Easter eggs ---- "31...32...33..." they actually did not get that many but it made me laugh to think she was making it seem like she had more by counting higher. (I'm pretty sure I did the same thing with Christmas presents back in the day)
and funny egg faces ...
We even got to celebrate a bit with my brother Devan ...
can you guess who's wrapped around his finger?
We decided that Sunday we'd try to focus on the real reason to celebrate Easter instead of chocolate and bunnies and eggs.
The girls also got new Easter dresses which I will brag about for just a minute. A friend and I decided to swap talents this past few weeks. I made her a baby quilt (easy peasy) and she made my girls these absolutely adorable matching skirts. Aren't they to. die. for! Love them!
here's a picture the first few seconds outside before Brynn decided that she hated grass.
Carina was crying because it was 'cold' and we forced her to take her coat off for the picture and Brynn was hysterical that I'd have the audacity to put her down in the grass so the picture didn't turn out at all. You get the gist of their adorableness still though right? We'll keep working on it.
This may be one of my favorite pictures of all time. Sister love ... (Carina will hopefully join them next time)
And this might also be one of my favorite pics of all time. Are my kids not perfectly adorable or what???
Go on, you can rave about them too ...
Your girls definitely are perfectly adorable! And I love the idea to do the easter bunny stuff on Saturday, so that Sunday can be more focused on the real reason for Easter. We might steal that one for next year.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a great Easter! I love the skirts. I also love Danna's excited face. Priceless!
ReplyDeleteCute! It looks like you guys had fun. I love the skirts!
ReplyDeleteThey're so adorable. Love the skirts. Cute, cute girls!
ReplyDelete