Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Three!


Darn that Time! It's gotten away from me again ...


Since when did my beautiful baby girl become old enough to have a 3rd birthday?!!

Since, last weekend is when ...

Happy Birthday to my darling Rina-bo-bina! We love you!
(this wasn't even a beater I used to mix the frosting--I guess things just taste better off of a clean beater-who knew?)

My not-so-pretty butterfly cupcakes.



The big 0-3 :)






Brynn ended up not eating the cupcake after I gave her the first lick. Not even the frosting. She did, however, really enjoy squishing the frosting in her fingers--love this face ... priceless!)


Thanks for the presents! Wish you could have been here to see her open them!

I saved this picture for last cause it cracks me up and shows Carina's personality perfectly.

We love you sweetheart! Hope this year is as wonderful as the last!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Carina! I think you did a marvelous job on the butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes are beautiful, and those little girls are adorable! You write this blog for Deb and I, don't you! Admit it. Cutest grandkids ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the cupcakes! They look exactly like my cake decorating adventures turn out- recognizable, but never to be sold in stores! We will be in Idaho for the 4th. Want to get together?

    ReplyDelete